08 - 10 JUN 2018
HOW TO BOOK
When bookings are open, "Prices & Booking" button is visible above in the banner, click to book online or find out full prices and booking options.
EARLY BIRD 27 FEB 2018 – 01APR 2018
SLO BIRD 02 APR 2018 – 05 MAY 2018
REG BIRD 06 MAY 2018 – 10 JUN 2018
3 nights accommodation. Multiple levels of self-catering accommodation to suit every budget.
The levels of accommodation include different features, but in general the standard is very plain and basic.
All apartments have an open-plan kitchen and lounge area with either a sofa-bed or a day-bed. Pans, dishes, and utensils are provided. Bedrooms have a combination of twin, double, single or bunk beds.
When choosing your apartment, please note some apartment types have metered electricity and no linen or towels.
Squatters Rights – Crash with friends (subject to T&Cs).
Missed your chance to book on Scorch, well we are making available a very limited number of spaces for people who can share with friends who have already booked and have space in their apartment. So now is the time to start sweet-talking your friends to be allowed the RIGHT to SQUAT in their chalet.
Successful applications for Squatters Rights are limited to a maximum number of equal gender but subject to our overall gender balancing which unfortunately, we will require more males to apply before we can allow any females and may only be available for a limited period and the cost is set at £99 per person. (Note: Payment is not required in advance but cash payment will be required upon registration at the event).
Squatters MUST arrive and be registered by midnight on the Friday night of the event. Please read T&Cs for all conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. All Squatters must be approved in advance by emailing email@example.com, and only when you have received an email confirmation is when the acceptance of squatters have been agreed.
2. The Group Leader will be responsible for organising the Squatters application, and therefore we will not speak or liaise directly with the ‘Squatter’.
3. The integrity of the gender balancing is paramount, and therefore the eligibility of any application will be determined by the overall gender balancing of the event. We therefore will not be able to satisfy every request.
4. As a squatter, your booking contract is with your group leader, and therefore you need to ensure that you make any request for event information etc from your Group leader.
5. To apply for squatters rights, Group leaders should email firstname.lastname@example.org with the full name of the Group leader and the prospective squatter. Your booking reference would also be helpful and please try and use the same email address as the one you used to book originally. Ceroc will then email you a confirmation if the application is successful. You will need to bring a copy of this email with you when registering.
6. No payment is required in advance, payment must be in cash (£99 per person) at the event.
7. We will consider squatter applications from individuals and partnerships (1 male and 1 female). The Group leader needs to ensure before applying that there are sufficient beds available in their apartment to accommodate the squatters.
8. Single and Sharing products Y2 and X2 do not qualify for Squatters Rights.
9. Actual registration of Squatters will ONLY be accepted up to midnight on the Friday evening of the event. Any arrivals after midnight or throughout the weekend will be rejected and the ‘Squatter’ will have to leave site. Therefore do not apply unless you know your friend is able to arrive in good time.
10. The Squatter(s) MUST be accompanied by the Group Leader at the time of registration which will allow for the booking to be correctly identified.
11. If the application is for a partnership of one additional Male and Female (Gender balanced) option, then BOTH people MUST be present at the time of registration. No entry will be permitted for only ONE person – ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.
12. The number of available beds is calculated based on how the chalet is configured and taking into account the actual occupancy to be used as detailed in the booking. No other permutations will be taking into account such as people swapping into other chalets in order to free up a bed.
(Prices based on our Early Bird tariff)